Thursday, July 17, 2008

Children Starting Daycare, School, Or College?


Then I have some sites here for you to check out. Let me know what you think. For all of those pre-k's out there there is a site that will be beneficial to you. There is a site for K-2 that is great for helping your child to learn how to read. I checked it out myself, it caught my attention! The website is http://www.starfall.com/. It states on the website that it is primarily designed for first grade, but also useful for pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and second grade. Starfall is perfect for homeschooling. I completely agree. I also came across another site for those that are having difficulty in Math. I honestly loathed math in school. If I would've had access to this website, then I would have had less headaches! The site is sorted by grade level. It goes from kindergarten through the eight grade....can someone say pre-algebra? For all of you future spelling bee champions or for those of you wanting to brush up your vocabulary , that site is an excellent place to go to. It helps with spelling also! For all of you high school students the website you need to be visiting regularly is www.fafsa.ed.gov/ this is the place to be! You should know the commercial: Apply and get money for college. This is so important to find out what is available to you. Research! Research! Research! Learn everything you can about each College or University that you are interested in attending. I personally went to a private hbcu. Learn more about the my college (Falcon Pride!) ~Ahem~ But take the time to think about what you want to do and where you want to go to achieve that goal.

Parents: Do you think that in today's society, that the importance of college is forced or not as important?

Children: What College or University do you want to go to?

Shout out your favorite one! Leave a comment! Enjoy the links provided, if you have some, feel free to leave them in the comment section. Have a great creative day!

No comments: